Which gun is better on the T37. Equipment for T37

6-11-2016, 21:54

Hello to all lovers of light and fast technology, the site is with you! Probably, all of you have already guessed that now we will talk about a real firefly, an American light tank of the sixth level - this T37 guide.

It is from the sixth level in World of Tanks that light tanks begin to gain momentum, more worthy models appear here, and if we consider T37 characteristics, this car can be called if not the best, then certainly strong. However, the gameplay on the LT is always notable for its complexity, and in order to master this unit, you need to have a clear idea of ​​​​its capabilities.

TTX T37

To begin with, you must understand that we have at our disposal the best margin of safety among the LT-6, and also, as befits a firefly, an excellent base viewing range of 385 meters.

In the case of a light tank, there is nothing to talk about armor, it seems that our car is made not of metal, but of cardboard, in this sense T37 TTX very far from perfect. Look at the collision model - the thickest place (marked in red) is in the forehead of the tower, but even with good slopes, the reduction here does not exceed 38 millimeters, which completely deprives us of the chances to avoid damage when hit.

As a lyrical digression to the topic weak armor I would like to add that T37 tank has a rather high silhouette, and we are often criticized by the ammo rack and crew members.

But as we all know, light tanks are not famous for their armor, but for their mobility. And indeed, T37 World of Tanks has excellent top speed, very good maneuverability and enviable dynamics. True, we are still slightly lacking in horsepower, you will feel it when you need to quickly hide from pursuit or when climbing uphill.

gun

A very important, and in our case no less interesting point concerns the armament of the tank, because in the case of Т37 WoT it is possible to install one of two guns to choose from.

To begin with, let's consider a specific option - a gun with a magazine loading 5 shells, each of which is capable of flying out with an interval of two seconds. With a small alpha strike T37 tank able to deal about 575 damage in 10 seconds. It's not that much, given that it takes 20 seconds to fully recharge the drum.

Given T37 gun has good armor-piercing against the background of most light tanks of the sixth level, however, you still have to carry a decent amount of gold shells with you, the more the better.

As far as accuracy is concerned, T37 WOT the spread is too big, but thanks to good stabilization and fairly fast aiming, you can shoot comfortably even on the move.

Now let's talk about the second gun, the standard one, which lacks a magazine loading system, but, in my opinion, is a favorite. The fact is that the one-time damage is the same here, but there is a good rate of fire with this barrel Т37 World of Tanks gives out about 2100 sustained damage per minute, without having to wait 20 seconds.

Another obvious plus is that this gun has armor-piercing parameters that are record-breaking among classmates. Thanks to this quality, our light tank T37 gets the opportunity to shoot less gold, although it will not hurt to carry 20-40% of premium shells.

And last but not least, the spread of the cannon is the same, everything is still good with stabilization, but you will converge faster, which is no less important. Yes, by the way, with both trunks T37 WOT has excellent vertical aiming angles, the gun is lowered by 9 degrees.

Advantages and disadvantages

The main parameters have been considered and it's time to sum up the first results, because in order to play on any tank, and even more so on a firefly, you need to clearly understand its main advantages and disadvantages. Yes, highlight strengths and weaknesses T37 we will be, taking into account the configuration, a second, non-drum gun.
Pros:
Good mobility;
The best margin of safety among LT-6;
Excellent review;
The best armor penetration on the level;
High rate of fire;
Excellent stabilization;
Comfortable vertical aiming angles.
Minuses:
Absolutely cardboard armor;
There is a lack of dynamics;
High silhouette, which is why the disguise is lame;
Forward location of the ammo rack and frequent crits of crew members;
Little Alphastrike.

Equipment for T37

It is very important to correctly equip your tank with additional modules, because in consequence this will significantly affect the gameplay. In our case, it should be noted that T37 equipment set not quite standard, there is no way to install, but there is another unique feature inherent only in American LT, but first things first:
1. - the very unique module that will give us the opportunity to implement damage even more comfortably on the move and reduce even faster after stopping.
2. is a good choice, because with it we will get an increase in damage, visibility and shooting comfort.
3. - an excellent option for a light tank, because with this we can even exceed the maximum view.

Frankly speaking, the above three points are optimal, but if you have just purchased T37 tank, you don’t have a pumped crew yet, then you can put instead of the third item, however, such a choice requires a more passive style of play.

Crew training

No less important and at the same time even more crucial moment, which requires a serious investment of time, is the pumping of the crew. There are four tankers sitting in our tank, which is a fairly standard situation, so on T37 perks download as follows:
Commander (radio operator) - , , , .
Gunner - , , , .
Driver mechanic - , , , .
Loader - , , , .

Equipment for T37

Another nuance that you should definitely think about before going into battle is the choice of consumables. Of course, if you do not have extra silver or gold, you can stop at the usual set of , and . However, given the frequent crits of the ammo rack and shell shock of crew members, it is better to carry on T37 equipment from , , , where the last option can be replaced by .

T37 game tactics

As already mentioned, the gameplay on a light tank in World of Tanks is not at all an easy thing, we do little damage, cardboard armor, a small margin of safety, etc. However, as can be seen above, the number of strengths we have is impressive and all this should be used.

As with any firefly, T37 tactics combat is quite diverse, but we must always be careful, fearing hits from enemy barrels, especially various high-explosives.

At the beginning of the battle, you can work as a passive light, for this light tank T37 uses his speed, occupies the coveted bush and shines the enemy's passing. The main thing, remember, our disguise is good, but not the best, so you need to leave the dangerous square in advance.

For the rest of the battle, we cruise around the map, practically do not stand in one place, periodically stepping over the foul line in order to detect enemy camouflaged tank destroyers and other equipment. Wherein T37 World of Tanks still able to shoot, doing it perfectly without slowing down.

Regarding the implementation of damage, we can equally well fire both at long distances (accuracy allows) and twist the enemy in close combat. The main thing is to do it very carefully, it is better if these are already battered and clumsy opponents, because the damage T37 WOT not that big.

T 37 guide reviews of fans of World off tanks what perks and equipment to install and how to play an overview of the light tank of the American branch as well as a video review.

T 37 guide review of the American tank and in this article we will analyze in detail what perks and equipment to put on T 37 how to play on it, as well as watch the video at the end of the post in which we will find out in more detail the answers to the questions.
So, I deflated this tank by accident, how to say it, it just happened because while playing I went to the M24 Chaffe light tank, which I really liked because it is pretty fast and its gun is normal. I just decided to go to M24 Chaffe and nowhere else.

In short, I pumped chappie when I got there and it seemed to me not so imboy after I played a couple of hundred fights on it, and I naturally decided to go further to look at what was behind him, so to speak. I got to the light tank T 37, which seemed to me much better than the chappie and I drove it perfectly and the game on it gave me considerable pleasure because the gun pierces opponents above the level with a bang, although it doesn’t take so much, but the reload is fast, it doesn’t glow very strong, but due to the fact that the body is high, they still fire it quickly, so I don’t advise you to stand still even with horns. The game for this tank should be mobile because of this, but the spread is small and I often hollowed out opponents from 300 meters or more without problems. He even punched O-I and other Japanese heavyweights.

How to play this tank?

The game should be very mobile, you can't stop for more than a few seconds, because the tank has a little hp and the armor, you understand, is also cardboard. We play actively shine under the slides without stopping by them, sometimes we stop under the house somewhere on the central line in order to activate the horns and light up the allies. You can also stand somewhere on a high hill in the distance and lightly hit enemy tanks, but they stand for a long time, I don’t advise you, because you won’t help this team much, because the main purpose of light tanks is to highlight enemies and help allies because the tank’s damage is not great, but from it doesn't make it any less dangerous.

What perks to download for the crew on t 37 you ask?

Personally, I prefer watching video reviews rather than reading.

The T-37, like many LTs above level 5, was introduced into the game in patch 0.9.3. And supplemented the branch of American light tanks.
General information.
Many recognize the good old chafik in the T-37. And partly it is. The same M24 is only improved and upgraded for level 6 LT status. If something says that Chaffee was taken away from his futuristic eared tower, then no, they didn’t take it away, but simply transferred it to their older brother for use. Of course, with an increase in the level, the tank received an increase in many characteristics, such as maximum speed, or gun penetration.
More about the main characteristics:
Tool:
. Damage - 115 units.
. Armor penetration - 150 mm.
. Rate of fire - 18.18 mm.
Engine:
. Power - 500 l / s.
. The maximum speed is 66 km/h.
Recommended equipment:
Since American LTs are distinguished by the ability to install a stabilizer, we will not miss it. Let's take the second cell coated optics or a stereo tube. It will just depend on your play style. The third slot will be occupied by ventilation, which will give a significant increase to all characteristics, including further increasing the visibility and dynamics of the tank.
Equipment.
Standard equipment is also suitable: repair kit, first aid kit, fire extinguisher. Although, given that it is unlikely that someone will let you burn out, you can take another repair kit in the 3rd slot.
Crew.
The crew is trained like on many other fireflies
. Commander - sixth sense, disguise, eagle eye (although the 4th perk is already taken by the brotherhood, it is worth noting that the commander can be upgraded with radio interception, since he performs the role of a radio operator).
. Gunner - disguise, smooth turret rotation, vindictive (here it is worth noting that this perk can be very useful for passive light).
. Driver - disguise, off-road king, virtuoso.
. Loader - camouflage, non-contact ammo rack.
Combat brotherhood will be studied by the 3rd or 4th perk. Of course for the entire crew at the same time.
Weak sides T-37.
Not the highest maximum speed, as among fireflies, in total with rather large dimensions, makes active light on the tank almost impossible. Or at least extremely uncomfortable. The huge T-37 turret is simply a magnet for enemy shells, and given the complete lack of armor, we are afraid of both the weak guns of other light vehicles and the high-explosive covers of larger caliber guns. The tank also has a small mass, and although most often this plays into the hands fast tanks, our classmate VK 2801, if the situation is successful for him, can destroy us with one ram.
Strengths of the T-37.
Although the maximum speed is the best among classmates, the tank has wonderful dynamics. It reaches its speed limit very quickly and hardly loses speed when cornering. The soil of medium patency is also overcome without much effort. However, good driving performance is not all that the T-37 has. Good weapons help to stand up for themselves in a carousel duel with other LTs, or quickly deal with enemy artillery. It is also impossible to lose sight of the fact that the tower is large. This firefly has best review among the LT of 6th level (although it is the same as that of the fat cutter).
Combat tactics on the T-37.
At the beginning of the battle, it would be nice to "light up" the patrol of enemy tanks. That is, for the first 30 seconds we play the role of active light, and then we roll back to the base, and go to the position of passive illumination.
Although, depending on the map, you can go and shine in your favorite shelter from the beginning of the battle. For example: a bush on Prokhorovka Alley needs to be taken very quickly. Do not forget about your dimensions. Look very carefully at the bushes you are standing in. As soon as there is a hint that you have been discovered, change position. Duels, even one-on-one with classmates, are best avoided. Although we have pretty good weapons. Due to poor booking, if you emerge victorious in a duel, then only a few crumbs will remain.